FREEPIK COMPANY, S. L., hereafter Freepik Company, is the owner, and thus responsible, of the projects indicated below, including any of their subdomains and sections, hereafter “Website”:
- www.freepik.com and www.freepik.es
- www.flaticon.com and www.flaticon.com
- www.tutpad.com and www.tutpad.es
Freepik Company uses both first and third party cookies to ease and personalize the navigation of Users on the Website.
1. What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file or device that is placed in the User’s PC (or any other device with access to Internet), when they visit the Website and that is used to store and recover data of Users on the navigation of the Website.
Freepik Company's cookies are used to improve on the User's experience, allowing them to navigate comfortably through the Website, interact with third party sites, provide additional functionalities and additional services to those on the Website and analyze the use of the Site more precisely. For example, the Website is able to place a cookie in your navigator to avoid that the User has to remember and enters their password more than once on their visit to the Website.
2. Types of Cookies and Purpose
There are different types of cookies with diverse purposes. Some cookies that can be found on the Website are:
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the User to navigate through the Website and use the different options or Services available.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the User to access the Services with some general characteristics predefined in relation to a series of criteria.
- Analysis Cookies: these allow the responsible of the cookies to follow and analyze the behavior of the Users of the Website. The information collected through this kind of cookies is used to measure activity of the Website and elaborate on User navigation profiling, with the purpose of improving and enhancing the Website.
- Publicity Cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the publicity spaces on the Website related to criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which adverts are shown.
- Behavioral Publicity Cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the publicity spaces on the Website. These cookies collect data about the User in order to track their activity and behavior on the Website. They remember User’s behavior on the Website through the continued observation of their activity, which allows us to develop a specific profile to show publicity according to the information collected.
We provide you with a list of cookies that are used on the Website:
First Party Cookies:
|Language detection. Helps us to collect information about the language preferences of the User to provide visitors with information in their preferred language||Session||Freepik, Flaticon, Contributor|
|User login. Used to manage and store information about the user login||Session||Freepik, Flaticon, Tutpad, Contributor|
|Stores URL to redirect the user after finishing the registration or login process||10 minutes||Freepik (profile), Tutpad|
|Remembers user’s personal ID each time they log on. This cookie is only created if the user agrees to be remembered||30 days||Freepik (profile)|
|Avoids CSRF attacks in forms||2 hours||Freepik (profile)|
|Stores information on marketing campaigns in which the User has participated||30 days||Freepik (profile), Flaticon|
|Used in the payment process to redirect the user to the payment platform in case they are logged off||7 days||Freepik (profile)|
|Test about payment data. Selection of payment, subscription to Premium||3 days||Freepik|
|Test about search activity. Analysis of searches run by the user||30 days||Freepik|
|Checks if internal promotions are shown to the user||2 days||Freepik|
|Checks if cookies compliance messages are visible on the Website||Session||Freepik, Flaticon|
|Collects information about visits||2 years||Freepik, Flaticon|
|Develops statistics about Premium services advertisements||1 hour||Freepik|
|Measures data collected from searches||30 days||Freepik|
Third Party Cookies:
In the following table you can find third party cookies used on Freepik Company’s Website together with a general description. Links to the third parties’ websites are also provided to obtain more information about their privacy policies and cookies policies.
|TYPE||THIRD PARTY||PURPOSE||MORE INFORMATION|
|Statistics||Google Analytics||Registers users’ activity on the Website and collects information about how the User navigates the site. This allows us to know the user’s activity on the site or on prior interactions.||Here|
|Statcounter||Analyzes visits to the website. Helps us to develop statistics about the number and pattern of visits to the website.||Here|
|Mixpanel||Collects data to understand how users use the Website’s content.||Here|
|LinkedIn Analytics||Helps us to perform analyses of Linkedin advertisements: uploads, follows and visits. Allows us to develop statistics and identify tendencies.||Here|
|GA Audiences||Used to collect information about visits and traffic patterns through the site.||Here|
|Advertising||Google Publisher Tags||Ad tagging library for DFP that can dynamically build ad requests. GPT takes key details such as ad unit code, ad size or personalized targeting, builds the requests and displays the ad on web pages.||Here|
|Used to show recommendations and ads to Users that may be interested in the advertised products, services or causes.||Here|
|Hubspot||Analyzes the Website:
|DoubleClick||Allows us to use identifiers useful for identifying ads rotation and other delivery methods based on the users through different devices.||Here|
|LinkedIn Ads||Allows to publish ads targeted to a particular professional user.||Here|
|Essential||Polyfill||Provides the necessary navigating support to display the website properly depending on the browser used to visit the site.||Here|
|Interaction||Zopim - Zendesk||Stores a user identifier to enable chat sessions. It is used for support services on the website.||Here|
The following is a detailed list of third party cookies used on Freepik Company’s Website:
|__utma||2 years||Freepik, Flaticon|
|__utmc||10 minutes||Freepik, Flaticon|
|__utmz||6 months||Freepik, Flaticon|
|_ga||2 years||Freepik, Flaticon, Tutpad, Contributor|
|_gaexp||3 months||Freepik, Tutpad|
|_gat||1 minute||Freepik, Tutpad, Contributor|
|_gid||1 day||Freepik, Flaticon, Tutpad, Contributor|
|fbm_...||1 year||Freepik, Tutpad, Contributor|
|fbsr_...||2 hours||Freepik, Tutpad, Contributor|
|mp_…||Mixpanel||1 year||Freepik, Flaticon|
|is_visitor _unique||Statcounter||2 years||Flaticon|
|sc_is_visitor _unique||Statcounter||2 years||Freepik, Flaticon, Tutpad|
|UserMatch History||6 month||Contributor|
3. More Information
The usage of cookies can be modified in the navigator settings. In most navigators, the User may find a "Help" section in the tool bar. For more information, you can find links to cookies settings of the most used browsers below:
- For cookies on Internet Explorer, press here.
- For cookies on Firefox, press here
- For cookies on Chrome, press here
- For cookies on Safari, press here
Freepik Company remits to these sections to obtain information on how to deactivate or eliminate cookies.
Freepik Company recommends that Users leave their cookies on as this helps to take advantage of some of the functions on the Website.
4. Updates and Changes
Freepik Company may modify this Cookies Policy in compliance with new legal requirements.