About the course
In this course, we’ll learn the usefulness of light emitting materials and their application in a 3D environment.
Which project are we going to develop?
The course is divided into different lessons. In the first lessons, we’re going to do an introduction to light emitting materials and work with Polygroups in ZBrush, paying attention to their features and main uses. With a 3D scene supplied in the course, we’re going to use a set scene to paint and generate our lightmaps in different objects, working simultaneously with Photoshop to select the light zones of our scene. Last, we’ll be exporting our work to Sketchfab in order to use this platform and import all the created maps. This way, we’ll be enhancing the scene thanks to the different post-production effects offered by this platform.
What you'll learn:
- The usefulness of light emitting materials in a 3D environment
- Painting and generating UVs with the polypaint option in ZBrush
- Exporting light emitting maps and editing them in Photoshop
- Exporting the scene to an online render engine.
- Importing textures and materials and applying post-production effects to the scene with Sketchfab
You only need ZBrush and Photoshop.