About this course
We'll be learning to model a cartoon car with the tools provided by Cinema 4D. We're also going to learn some Cinema 4D tips to ease the creation process as well as modeling, coloring and rendering our model.
What project are we going to develop?
We're going to create and model a low-poly cartoon car from scratch and learn to optimize the number of polygons. Throughout the course, we'll be learning how to model our car using primitives with simple tools in order to give our traditional 3D model a cartoon style. Lesson by lesson, we'll be able to add color and materials to the model and light up the scene with the presets tools of Cinema 4D. Finally, we'll be rendering our image from Cinema 4D.
What you'll learn?
- Modeling a cartoon car from scratch
- Optimizing the level of polygons
- Working with simple primitives
- Using cool tools such as the Loop Cut, Bevel, Extrude...
- Coloring the model with simple materials
- Using presets tools to light up the scene, among others possibilities.
Who is the course for? Requisites
This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to make a simple but eye-catching 3D modeling that can be added to their portfolio afterwards. You'll only need Cinema 4D.