What is the course about?
In this course we're going to be starting in the 3D program: ZBrush. Through a series of various exersises and classes, we're going to see the main functions in the program; how to model, paint, use references, and, above all, create a character from start to end.
What project do we want to develop?
We're going to develop various lessons. In the first lessons we're going to be giving an explanation to the program and it's use in the industry, as a theoretical part of the course. Later, we're going to dive into the program's interface. After this be doing some practical exercises. We'll see Dinamesh's use, we'll see how Z-Spheres can be used, the uses of Z-Modeler, the colors, and how to work with materials, we'll work on how to pose our model, and use a reference image. Finally, with everything we've learnt, we're going to make a model and create a character from start to end. In this case, we'll be making a squid.
You will learn:
- Use the program's interface
- Use dinamesh to sculpt without limits
- Use Z-Spheres to create characters
- Use Z-Modeler, the integrated pluiggin to sculpt on hard surfaces
- Materials and colors in ZBrush
- The use of Transpose to pose our model
- Add in reference images to model around
- Model from start to finish
What do you need for this course?
In this introductory course, you just need to have Z-Brush installed, and a will to learn.