About this course?
In this course we'll create a 3D low poly scene using Cinema 4D and Keyshot. The target is to develop a scene at a very simple and minimalist level. The colors will be a fundamental part of the work to develop. The goal is to provide the student with the necessary tools for, with bare knowledge, be able to model by himself a scene like the one on the course.
What project are we going to develop?
We're going to develop several lessons. In the first video we'll see some examples and references about what low poly is. We'll also see some sketches of our previous work. Then, through different videos, we'll model the scene and all the components that conform them. A house, trees, grass, a little boat... We'll start from primitives and will always aim to simplify to the maximum. And last, we'll see some solutions to generate color palettes and use the real-time engine Keyshot to generate our final render, playing around with the light editor and environment.
What you'll learn:
- To model always towards simplification
- To model in Cinema 4D simple elements like trees, a house, a little boat...
- To export in fbx in order to export the file to other programs
- An introduction to the Keyshot render engine
- The importance of the colors and how to generate color palettes
- Render and lights in Keyshot
What do we need for this course?
You only need Cinema 4D and Keyshot