What this course is about
This course is about the creation and workflow of modeling an Egyptian beetle. We'll go through all the steps fully, from modeling in ZBrush, through optimizing and creating UVs using UV Master, to the application of materials and colors in Substance Painter.
What are we going to develop
We'll develop the full modelling and texturization of an Egyptian beetle. We'll start with the basic shape to then increase the details. We'll use different brushes and optimizing techniques.
Last we'll immerse ourselves in Substance Painter in order to paint our model and export it to Sketchfab, where we'll finally upload our work.
You'll learn to:
- Set a reference image
- Model using Dynamesh
- Use different brushes and lazy mouse
- Optimize the model using zremesh and project all
- Extract UVs using UV Master
- Extract an ID Map
- Import the model into Substance Painter
- Use the basics of the program
- Import our model into a web platform like Sketchfab