About the course
In this course we’ll model and animate an aquatic character. We’ll go from modelling to texturization and rigging of the model. We’ll give life to a character for the first time gifting it with movement.
What project are we going to develop?
First we’ll create a simple cartoon style fish model in zbrush. Then, we’ll color it and get the texture maps from it in order to export our model to Cinema 4D through the ZBrush integrated plugin, UV Master. Once in Cinema 4D, we’ll apply a spine to the model so we can create a simple animation of our character. Finally, and as an option, we’ll explore the advantages of exporting the image sequence to After Effects in order to apply some post production to our scene.
You’ll learn to…
- sculpt a simple cartoon character in ZBrush
- color a scene in ZBrush
- get the texture maps through ZBrush’s plugin UV Master
- properly export a model from ZBrush to Cinema 4D
- rig (create a skeleton) the model, in order to give it life
- explore the import and postproduction options in After Effects