About this course
In this course, you'll be learning the basics of 3D modeling, light settings and objects animation. Throughout the course, you'll be able to create an amazing 3D animation similar to those you see on social networks.
What project are we going to develop?
Throughout the course, we'll be working with the different options that Cinema 4D offers to animate each of the elements that we'll have modelled from scratch previously.
What you'll learn:
- Basic tools of C4D and After Effects.
- Working methodology (looking for good content and using feedback from previous works).
- Choosing a good color palette.
- Primitive objects - modifiers - splines.
- Basic polygonal modeling and blocking.
- Light setting and rendering.
- Animating techniques, using curves and timeline.
- Correcting colors in After Effects.
Who is this course for?
This course is for beginners, so you'll be able to learn step by step the basics of modeling and animating and improve your workflow with us. If you're passionate about design and 3D animation and want to expand your knowledge, this course is for you.
For this course you'll only need a computer or laptop with Cinema 4D and and be eager to learn with us.