About the course
In this course I'm going to teach how to correctly expose a RAW file and how to get the most out of your photos with the Adobe programs Bridge and Camera Raw. You're going to learn everything the different panels can give you in each program; and the function of the multiple tools to give your photos that professional and realistic look.
What are we going to do in this course?
We're going to expose and develop a RAW file from scratch and we're going to go through all of the stages or processes that we can do on a RAW photo, from the basic development to the more personalized adjustments, to later be able to save these photos in formats like Jpeg or Tiff that we can mold to our needs. You can work on your own images or with the resources of the platform.
What you're going to learn in this course
- Raw Expose and classify a RAW file
- Basic develop a RAW file, improving the colors, the lights, and the contrast
- Correct the errors of a photo like noise, spots, distorsions, etc.
- Convert a photo to black and white and correct the colors
- Create panoramic and HDR photos
- And much more!
Who is this course for?
This course is directed to anybody is wishes to get into the taking and development of RAW files with the aim of improving their photos vastly. You don't need to have any previous experious with RAW files, as we're going to start from scratch.
- Have a camera that can shoot in RAW format
- Computer with Adobe Bridge and Photoshop