Don’t you just love all those amazing cartoons you see on TV? Well join us in this course and discover how to make a turnaround, one of the most important things when building a character.
About this course
Illustrating a Space Pirate Character Turnaround in Photoshop
Learn the step by step process for creating Luna, a Space Pirate Character for an animated cartoon or your own personal portfolio. Follow the tutorial as it shows you how to illustrate a character from a rough concept sketch to a finished cleaned up design.
What project we are going to develop?
In this video tutorial you will learn how to create a set of Character Design Turnarounds in Adobe Photoshop. Discover some useful tips on how to make clean, sharp lines using both the pen tool and brush tool together.
In this class you will learn:
- How to paint with the pen tool and brush tool
- How to use assign hot keys to your actions
- How to design a character for television or flash animation
- How to illustrate different character poses - 3/4 pose, front, back and side
- How to clean up your character from rough sketches
- How to color your character
Who’s this course for?
This course is for beginner-level Photoshop users that have a basic knowledge of the and tools and functions.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Wacom Cintiq or any drawing tablet
- Pressure sensitivity