About this course
We're going to illustrate a Space Pirate character turnaround in Adobe Photoshop.
Learn the step by step process to create Luna, a Space Pirate character for an animated cartoon or your own personal portfolio. Follow the tutorial as it shows you how to illustrate a character from a rough concept sketch to a finished cleaned up design.
What project are we going to develop?
On this course you'll learn how to create a set of character design turnarounds in Adobe Photoshop. Discover some useful tips on how to make clean, sharp lines using the pen tool and brush tool together.
You will learn:
- How to paint with the pen tool and brush tool
- How to use assign hot keys to your actions
- How to design a character for television or flash animation
- How to illustrate different character poses - 3/4 pose, front, back and side
- How to clean up your character from rough sketches
- How to color your character
Who’s this course for?
This course is for beginner-level Photoshop users that have a basic knowledge of the tools and functions.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Wacom Cintiq or any drawing tablet
- Pressure sensitivity