About this course
In this course we'll learn how to design our own paper doll. We'll look for references of traditional designs and we'll create our own character which in this case will be inspired in Halloween. We'll also see how to design accessories and clothing that fits our doll. And finally we'll get our final art ready for printing.
What project are we going to develop?
First of all we'll choose a concept and a style which we'd like to apply to our design. We'll design the shape our character has in order to then draw the rest of the accessories and elements adapted to that shape. In my case the theme I chose is Halloween, so we'll also look for references in order to create a character based in that theme.
What you'll learn
- Developing creativity according to the resources offered
- Creating a character development adapted to the required drawing style
- Designing cutout characters
- Preparing and adapting the final art for printing
Who's this course for? Requirements
This course is intended for people who want to improve their creativity using imagination. You'll need the following:
- Graphics Tablet
- Photoshop or other digital drawing program