About this course
On this course, you’re going to draw a female fantasy character using Adobe Photoshop. You’ll learn how to sketch movement lines, clean up your sketch and apply color to your character. I’ll also share some cool tips and tricks to make your illustration look more professional.
What project are we going to develop?
We’re going to design a character in Adobe Photoshop. We’ll be sketching, cleaning up our drawing and applying color, along with some tips and tricks to finish up.
On this course you’ll learn:
- How to sketch movement lines to draw your character’s pose
- How to go from a sketch to the finished drawing using layers
- How to apply a clean line
- How to apply uniform colors and hues to your illustration
- Techniques to polish the line and color of your character to make it look more professional
Who’s this course for?
This course is for intermediate Photoshop users who already know how to use the basic tools of the software.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Graphic tablet; for example, Wacom Cintiq or similar
- Pressure Sensitivity