About the course
In this course, we’re going to learn about anatomy, about gender shift and, obviously, about the character creation process. Join me and let’s create your own characters both female and male versions!
What project are we going to develop?
We’ll be creating a character from which we’ll get two versions: a woman and a man.
What you’ll learn:
- Basic female and male anatomy
- Tips on how to change a character’s gender
- Looking for references about the pose and outfit
- Designing and illustrating a female and male version of the same character
Who is this course for?
This course is intended for those students with certain knowledge of drawing and for those who want to learn how to create characters, in this case, based on a gender shift.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Wacom Cintiq or any graphic tablet
- Pressure sensitivity